According to The Rules, and in good ol’ chain letter fashion, I am to nominate some bloggers I regularly follow for the award and list seven things about myself. So here we go…
BLOGS I FOLLOW
I check in regularly with these folks. (If you’ve been here on Mondays, you’ll probably recognize them):
Brian McDonald‘s blog, Invisible Ink – I love how he lives in a state of continuous learning, and I love how he reminds us that there’s a lot to be learned from older and long-gone craft masters, some of whom I’d never know about if it weren’t for this blog.
Yeah. Organizing this tool kit takes time.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I like to make costumes.
- I’ve been to 28 countries… I think.
- I have two pugs. This makes me lucky.
- I make a mean batch of stuffed mushrooms.
- I must get eight hours of sleep every night. Ten hours is better.
- I keep my calendar and daily to-dos in a notebook. Paper and pens are my friends.
- I have about six hummingbirds that do loop-the-loops for me (yes, for me) on my walk with the pugs every day.
Thanks again, Mr. Watt!